1. Essential Study Partner. (007-228407-2) This CD-ROM is an interactive student study tool packed with hundreds of animations and learning activities. From quizzes to interactive diagrams, your students will find that there has never been a more exciting way to study anatomy and physiology. A self-quizzing feature allows students to check their knowledge of a topic before moving on to a new module. Additional unit exams give students the opportunity to review coverage for a more complete understanding. The ESP is packaged free with textbooks.
2. Online Learning Center.
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/ap/seeleyap/ Students and Instructors gain access to a world of opportunities through this password protected web site. Students will find quizzes, activities, links, and much more. Instructors will find all the enhancement tools needed for teaching online, or for incorporating technology in the traditional course.
3. Course Solutions. Designed specifically to help the instructor with their individual course needs, Course Solutions will assist the instructor in integrating their syllabus with the fifth edition of Anatomy & Physiology and the state-of-the-art new media tools that support them.
4. Laboratory Manual. (007-290753-3) Written by Eric Wise, this lab manual has been revised and closely tied to the 5th edition of the text.
5. Student Study Guide. (007-289918-2) Written by Philip Tate and James Kennedy, this Study Guide builds on the same teaching goals as the main text. Students are encouraged to use their recall and synthesis skills to complete the Study Guide objectives, which mirror and supplement the text objectives.
6. Instructor's Manual and Test Item File. (007-289921-2) The Instructor's Manual revised by Barbara Wiggins of Delaware Technical and Community College and includes an overview of changes in the new edition, suggested course outlines, suggestions for integrating the lecture and lab, learning strategies, organizing themes, answers to concept questions, and list of transparencies. The Test Item File, written by Dorothy Martin and Sandra Larson of Black Hawk College, includes a wide range of useful multiple-choice, matching, and essay questions.
7. MicroTest III. Available in Windows 3.5 (007-289919-0) and Macintosh 3.5 (007-289920-4). A computerized test generator for use with the text allows for quick creation of tests based on questions from the test item file and requires no programming experience.
8. Transparencies. (007-289922-0) A set of 600 full-color acetate transparencies. The figures that appear were chosen by the authors to be the most useful in lecture presentations.
9. McGraw-Hill Visual Resource Library. (007-228408-0) A CD-ROM containing all of the line art with an easy-to-use interface program enabling the user to quickly move among the images and create a multimedia presentation.
10. A World Wide Web home page exists for Anatomy & Physiology. The address is http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/ap/seeleyap/. The page contains links to relevant anatomy and physiology sites, as well as to appropriate McGraw-Hill multimedia products.
11. The Dynamic Human CD-ROM Version 2.0 (0-697-38935) illustrates the important relationships between anatomic structures and their functions in the human body. Realistic computer animation and three-dimensional visualizations are the premier features of this CD-ROM. Various figures throughout this text are correlated to modules of The Dynamic Human. See the end of the preface for a detailed listing of figures.
12. The Dynamic Human Videodisc (0-697-38937-5) contains all the animations (2001) from the CD-ROM. A barcode directory is also available.
13. McGraw-Hill Life Science Animations Videotape Series is a series of five videotapes containing 53 animations that cover many of the key physiologic processes. Another videotape containing similar animations is also available, entitled Physiological Concepts of Life Science. Various figures throughout this text are correlated to animations from the Life Science Animations. See the end of the preface for a detailed listing of figures.
Tape 1: Chemistry, The Cell, Energetics (0-697-25068-7)
Tape 2: Cell Division, Heredity, Genetics, Reproduction and Development (0-697-25069-5)
Tape 3: Animal Biology I (0-697-25070-9)
Tape 4: Animal Biology II (0-697-25071-7)
Tape 5: Plant Biology, Evolution, and Ecology (0-697-26600-1)
Tape 6: Physiological Concepts of Life Science (0-697-21512-1)
14. Life Science Animations 3D CD-ROM. More than 120 animations that illustrate key biological processes are available at your fingertips on this exciting CD-ROM. This CD contains all of the animations found on the Essential Study Partner and much more. The animations can be imported into presentation programs, such as PowerPoint. Imagine the benefit of showing the animations during lecture. (0-07-234296-X)
15. Life Science Animations 3D Videotape (0-07-29065-2). Featuring 42 animations of key biologic processes, this tape contains 3D animations and is fully narrated. Various figures throughout this text are correlated to video animations. See the end of the preface for a detailed listing of figures.
16. Explorations in Cell Biology and Genetics CD-ROM (0-697-37908-6 hybrid) contains interactive concepts related to key topics covered in an anatomy and physiology course. The CD-ROM can be used by an instructor in lecture or placed in a lab or resource center for students and is available for use with Macintosh and IBM Windows computers.
17. Life Science Living Lexicon CD-ROM (0-697-37993-0 hybrid) contains a comprehensive collection of life science terms, including definitions of their roots, prefixes, and suffixes as well as audio pronunciations and illustrations. The Lexicon is student-interactive, featuring quizzing and notetaking capabilities.
18. The Virtual Physiology Lab CD-ROM (0-697-37994-9 hybrid) contains 10 dry labs of the most common and important physiology experiments.
19. Anatomy and Physiology Videodisc (0-697-27716-X) is a four-sided videodisc containing more than 30 animations of physiologic processes, as well as line art and micrographs. A bar code directory is also available.
20. McGraw-Hill Anatomy and Physiology Video Series consists of the following:
1. -Internal Organs and the Circulatory System of the Cat (0-697-13922-0);
2. -Blood Cell Counting, Identification, and Grouping (0-697-11629-8);
3. -Introduction to the Human Cadaver and Prosection (0-697-11177-6); and
4. -Introduction to Cat Dissection: Musculature (0-697-11630-1).
21. Study Cards for Anatomy and Physiology (0-697-26447-5) by Van De Graaff and colleagues is a boxed set of (300) 3 3 5-inch cards. It serves as a well-organized and illustrated synopsis of the structure and function of the human body. The Study Cards offer a quick and effective way for students to review human anatomy and physiology. Study Cards
22. Coloring Review Guide to Anatomy and Physiology (0-697-17109-4) by Robert and Judith Stone emphasizes learning through the process of color association. The Coloring Guide provides a thorough review of anatomic and physiologic concepts.
23. Atlas of the Skeletal Muscles, third edition (007-290332-5) by Robert and Judith Stone is a guide to the structure and function of human skeletal muscles. The illustrations help students locate muscles and understand their actions.
24. Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology, second edition (0-697-39480-8) by Eder and colleagues is a full-color atlas containing histology, human skeletal anatomy, human muscular anatomy, dissections, and reference tables.
feedback form |
locate your campus rep |
request a review copy
Copyright ©2001 The McGraw-Hill Companies.
digital solutions | publish with us | customer service | mhhe home
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is one of the many fine businesses of the The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Copyright ©2001 The McGraw-Hill Companies.