Slide 3 of 7
Resources for information on tobacco smoking and ETS
- Malarcher AM, et.al., 1997 editorial note in: Smoking-attributable mortality and years of potential life lost--United States, 1984. MMWR. 1997:46:444-451.
- California Environmental Protection Agency. Health Effects of Exposure to ETS. Final Report. Sacramento, CA: California Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Envorinmental Health Hazard Assessment; Sept 1997.
- Law MR, et.al., ETS exposure and ischaemic heart disease: an evaluation of the evidence. Br Med J. 1997;314:973-980.
- Hackshaw AK, et.al., The accumulated evidence on lung cancer and ETS. BMJ. 1997;315:980-988.
- DiFranza JR, et.al., Morbidity and mortality in children associated with the use of tobacco products by other people. Pediatrics. 1996;97:560-568.